Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Day Under Construction

This blog will relate information about my life in the middle of Alzheimers Disease and Dissociative Identity Disorder.

I am simply leading this life, I have no formal or informal training, I am a participating observer. I have made and will continue to make mistakes. I will make no treatment reccomendations, only relate what I have seen and how I act and react.

I hope you will take away an understanding of life in the middle. I invite you to share your thoughts and we can all learn.

1 comment:

  1. Love your writing. I have to skim over the blogs about your mother. My father is very ill and has quite progressed dementia and I find it extremely difficult to deal with it. I am reading your blogs about Suzie, though, and I think you are doing a most excellent job expressing your experience. Thank you for posting.

    ReplyDelete